The University of Alabama Student Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The University of Alabama Student Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at The University of Alabama

2.2

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The University of Alabama in January 2015.

Interview

good. not bad. it was a nice experience. not so hard. i m a student. • Experienced in Project Management, BI-consulting, BI Solution conceptualization, Data Integration, and Analytics in multiple business domains viz. Supply Chain/Logistics, Tour & travel, Transportation, Energy, Education, and Consumer Lending/Mortgage.
• Experienced in managing onshore/offshore model and worked for European and North American clients.

Other Interview Reviews for The University of Alabama

Student Assistant Interview

Interview

There was only one interview with 4 faculty members. They were very kind, funny, and relaxed which made the interview process enjoyable However, the interview had some tricky questions that I was not expecting. Be prepared to think on your feet.

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in January 2015.

Interview

I heard about the job from a current employer that recommended me to the hiring manager. I applied for the position and was called in for an interview the very next day. The Interview was very professional and easy going.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in September 2014.

Interview

I am a work-study student assistant. When you qualify for work-study, there is a site that can you look at work-study jobs to apply for, and there is also a mandatory career fair you must attend (the career fair is where I found my job). When searching job listings online, don't bother emailing the person listed - I emailed several people and never got a reply. Instead, the best way is to call the person directly. I was basically interviewed in person at the career fair - they asked about my computer skills and my past experience working with others. Very informal - no stress at all -, and I was emailed a job offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have in computer repair?
      How do you feel about working with data and data entry?
      Can you respond to to help-desk tickets in a timely manner?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tuscaloosa, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The University of Alabama (Tuscaloosa, AL) in October 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager she asked a few questions about previous work experience, and availability.Suggested a start time and I was hired nothing too serious.