The University of Texas Medical Branch Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The University of Texas Medical Branch Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.8

IS Fellow Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch.

Interview

Questionaire
    First round interview with a few committee members
    Second round interview with entire committee

Pretty intense if not properly prepared. Over 10 questions per in-person interview. Took about 3-4 weeks for official offer.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online, was refereed through a former employee. My nursing manager was really nice, and informative. The nurse manager really gave me a pep talk about surviving as a nurse. I am so grateful for this opportunity!

Interview Questions

• What are you plans in the next 6 months?   1 Answer

Radiologic Technologist (RT) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch.

Interview

I was contacted by phone. I was called in for an interview which consisted of 21 questions some basic interview questions, some X-ray and technical questions which caught me off guard.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview was very odd, 1 manager talked most of the interview about everything but the position, though once we got into real questions with other managers, I felt as if I nailed it, only to find out I was passed over because I was NOT bi-lingual, even though the position did not require it. Very disappointing as several positions were open and avail to be filled.

Interview Questions

• How did I feel about working with a diverse group (obvious an 'assessment' question)   1 Answer

TDCJ Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

Good nice people good place to work , good pay, great hr department and they do really good at training, free food and drinks always there to help you great place

Interview Questions

• What make me want to be a co   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was with a panel of 7 members. VP, 4 directors, a manager and the Sr. Financial Analyst. The interview lasted about an hour and consisted of each member discussing their position and background and how it related to the job. I then provided my background and how it related to the position

Mental Health Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch.

Interview

It was a panel interview. You need to know your stuff. The interview itself is not difficult as long as you know what you are talking about. The interview was very through and the panelists told me exactly what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• What are they symptoms of MDD without psychotic features?   Answer Question

PACU RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied on line and was given a time and date to be interviewed. At the interview I waited to be called to see 3 different dept. heads and was asked the same questions for 3 different jobs.

Interview Questions

• tell us of a time when you may have said or done something you regettted later involving a co-worker   Answer Question

Budget & Analysis Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Houston, TX).

Interview

First round interview at the campus, consisted of two interviewers
    second round interview was held in galveston, Tx had a panel interview with 7 UTMB budget and analysis team management
    Found out a week later that they had selected me

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Galveston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The University of Texas Medical Branch (Galveston, TX).

Interview

Two interviews were required. First one was a panel interview with a few department employees. The 2nd interview contained all members of the department. In each interview, various questions were asked. The 2nd interview was mainly a test to see how well I would fit in the department and the various members asked me questions.