The University of Texas-Pan American Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The University of Texas-Pan American Interview Questions

2.0

Interview

There was no interview luckly. They just asked for resume and class schedule. Very informal and efficient. Hard to find available spots as its a good job. The people who work there usually stay long term while in school.

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American.

Interview

face to face in professor's office, they will ask you what you know about their research area or have you taken classes related to the area before, after that they will ask you some basic questions about their research area to see how much you know.

Office Assistant III Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American.

Interview

Went smoothly with no issues. Got the job the same day as the interview and remained there for a year and a half until I graduated. Highly recommend for anyone to get a job here it possible.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Work Study Interview

Interview

great for students and anyone who is looking for a flexibale job. Note that although this is workstudy you still work hard and no excuses. For I had a lot of work and responisbilites.

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American (Edinburg, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

No interview. Just fill out the application. If they are going to hire you, you will get an email for an introductory meeting. That is about it. I need a couple more words to reach the thirty word minimum. I think this is it.

International Student Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American (Edinburg, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Was called the day right after application was submitted. Was interviewed by the director and assistant director simultaneously. After the interview it took around one month and a half to receive a decision from interviewers.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American (Edinburg, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

It was on a need be basis, the head of the department asked me if I was interested in the position they had. They needed a research assistant with my abilities, so I accepted.

Interview Questions

• If I had the time to work on the project as well as take courses?
      If I had the capabilities to work on the project?
      If I was hired what would I do to go about getting started.
      Answer Question

Office Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American (Edinburg, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

Applied through the Bronc Career Connection, and was invited to do an in-person interview. I was then called with a job-offer a day after. Since this was a student employment position, it was all quite quick.

Work Study Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American.

Interview

I was already known in the department and they really needed a work study so I did not go through an interview process.

Undergraduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Texas-Pan American (Edinburg, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

It was brief just questions about my resume. Other questions such as if I knew how to use specific software. Also questions about if I knew anything about the transportation industry.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how to use SolidWorks?   1 Answer