The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Interview Questions

Interviews at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley

2.3

contact tracer Interview

Interview

Interview was easy over the phone I was asked about basic knowledge of covid 19 and other procedures to help slow the spread of covid 19. The interview process was smooth and had a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge about covid and it’s procedures.   1 Answer

Gear Up Counselor Interview

Interview

Not very personable. It wasn't clear to me what they were looking for, so it was tough to answer questions and provide background. Most questions did not have any follow up.

Student Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (Edinburg, TX) in September 2019.

Interview

The resume process was very brief and it covered everything on my resume. I enjoyed answering the questions as everything on my resume truly reflected who I was and how hard I worked.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.

Interview

the process was okay, most of it was situational involving how to deal with different scenarios and issues at the rec center when in the supervisor role, what to do in situations

Assitant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (Edinburg, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Required to present Teaching Demos for different subjects in Medical Microbiology such as, but not limited to, Introduction to Bacteriology, Virology, Parasitology, and respond various questions about teaching philosophy, and research background and interests.

Interview Questions

• Relevant presentations on the medical field.   1 Answer

Research Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (Edinburg, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Easy questions. Very friendly interviewers. Got a phone call then got an interview adter that they I had to get a tb testing and finerprints and submit documentation to human resources for background check

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley.

Interview

I met with the professor I would work for at his office and he asked me about my current work. He wanted me to be able to focus on the research. While he would give me time for my studies, he did not want to compete with another area of employment. That was the make it or break it in receiving the job. He was willing to negotiate pay and I felt like it was fair.

Interview Questions

• He asked me about my capability of being able to create communication with people I didn't know in professional settings as this was a big part of the job.   1 Answer

Admissions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (Edinburg, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Interview about experience in admissions and understanding of admissions processes and importance of enrollment and efficiency. The interview was thorough and informing; I became aware that the work that was being asked was not being offset by salary.

Interview Questions

• they asked if i knew anything about admissions processes   1 Answer

Enrollment Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (Edinburg, TX).

Interview

they called for an interview about a week after applying, interview went well. Called me 2 weeks after with offer letter.the process was pretty quick and it was mostly the paperwork and getting a hold of my references that took time.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburg, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (Edinburg, TX) in January 2017.

Interview

Comfortable atmosphere with three member panel. Got there early, however the interview started a few minuets late. The director of the department probably has the best interviewer skills I have experienced.

Interview Questions

• What student learning theories can you apply to the position?   1 Answer