The University of Vermont Medical Center Director of Provider Relations Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Director of Provider Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The University of Vermont Medical Center (Burlington, VT) in July 2009.

Interview

Started off poorly, with me waiting for the person at the wrong place. The administrator who arranged the lunch meeting did not clearly set up the meeting point between myself and the interviewer. After we did connect, the lunch meeting with 3 people went well overall. The next step was a panel interview with 2 other people who would have reported to me. One person in particular, I found to be unpleasant as if she had her mind made up.

I realize that the candidate selected had experience and connections that FAHC needed over other candidates. I'm not sure if that person is still functioning in that capacity or not.

Interview Questions

• Multiple questions asking for examples of business case and problems and how I handled those situations.   1 Answer