Cover image for The University of Zambia

The University of Zambia

Add an Interview

The University of Zambia Lab Scientist Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of 1 interviews

Interviews at The University of Zambia

Positive100%
Applied online100%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The University of Zambia

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The University of Zambia in Sep 2019

Interview

Asked questions in relation to research and future plans that you have to conduct your own research work. What plans for academic development you have and why you wish to join the project

Interview Questions
  • What area of research are you most interested in persuing
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Work at The University of Zambia? Share Your Experiences

Popular Conversations

Interview Tips

Accountant

I'm currently in a job (< 3 months) that I plan on leaving out (background, resume, mentions during interview) but one common question is "when can you start?" I don't want to tell them about my 90-day stay (very toxic, looking for an out), but don't want to find myself in a bind down the road either (picked up by background check, needing extra time to start so I can give my 2 weeks, etc.) My prior job was 9 months long and don't want to be a job hopper either so a little stuck here.

1 Comment

QC Specialist II

When someone says “We are eager to fill this position, we have no timeline but it should not drag out,” what are the chances I’m selected? This was at the third round interview, last Tue (5d ago) when I was told I should hear from HR next. The job was posted 30+ days ago. I applied for it on 10/22 and the interview process started 11/6 with an HR screening phone call.

0 Comments

IT Specialist

Passed 2 interviews with a board of education, they told me to wait for HR confirm and contact me , been 3 weeks since then, when should I expect to receive callbacks or emails??

0 Comments