The Utility Warehouse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Utility Warehouse Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Utility Warehouse

Technical Support Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Utility Warehouse (London, England (UK)) in May 2015.

Interview

The hiring process included a numerical and verbal reasoning test, which wasnt too difficult at all. followed by a short telephone interview where they asked 10 technical questions, which was quite simple like,ow does a mobile works, what is the first thing to do if a customer complaints his sim isnt working properly etc. After that I was invited for the assessment day including a short assessment and final interview by a board of 3 mebers.

Interview Questions

• Role play how would you behave to a customer who missed their flight,if you are an airline staff?   1 Answer

Energy Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Utility Warehouse (London, England (UK)) in November 2012.

Interview

Assessment Day - which involves a fun group activity, interview and role play. A good presentation is given before the assessment day starts, this showed everything about the company and what they offer their staff. This was very useful because it gave us an idea what life would be like working for the company. The group activity was a nice start to the assessment day, as it made everyone relaxed and got to know each other. The role play was useful to see how we would react in a role within Utility Warehouse and the Interview was a good question and answer session to see if we would suit.

Interview Questions

• In one of your previous roles, what was a difficult situation you came across and how did you deal with it ?   Answer Question