The Valley Management Group Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Valley Management Group Assistant Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Valley Management Group

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Tempe, AZ) in August 2017.

Interview

The first interview could very easily be a phone interview. It takes 10-15 mins and most of that time consists of them talking about the company and not really asking any questions.

Also, they try to gloss over the fact that you'll really be selling services for other companies (AT&T, DIRECTV) in stores like Sam's Club or Costco. What they try to pass off as a marketing position is really an entry level sales job.

Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

The Valley Management Group Response

Aug 29, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback! However all interviews scheduled with our management staff here are done one on one and usually last between 15 - 40 minutes dependent on the individual. It could also... More

Other Interview Reviews for The Valley Management Group

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group (Tempe, AZ) in May 2017.

Interview

Good experience from start to finish. Everyone was really friendly and professional from my first phone call with Human Resources to the final job offer from the Director. I think it was helpful that the different stages of the process was done by different people to give a more well-rounded perspective of the team and the environment.

Interview Questions

• Something that set me apart from my former coworkers.   1 Answer

Assistant Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The Valley Management Group in September 2018.

Interview

It took them 3 months to respond after an intitial interview.....very unprofessional. When they did contact me it was a call/text/email all in one day and when I responded they didn't both to respond back to me. I do not recommend interviewing/applying for a position with this company.