The Vancouver Clinic Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Vancouver Clinic Interview Questions

2.8

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic (Vancouver, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

After submitting an application I got a call within a couple weeks. We scheduled an interview and then then I arrived, it was in a conference room near the deli area. It was a group of four women who were selected to run the interview, supervisors from different departments. I got a slightly different selection since I knew one of the supervisors so he abstained from the interview process, though was kind enough to lead me to the interview room. One of the women was a recruiter and another was one of the position supervisors. They all took turns asking me questions and were very kind and patient with my answers. And on a couple occasions where I wasn't completely understanding what they were asking for specifically they clarified and guided without any pressure.
    They were all friendly and all the individuals introduced themselves beforehand stating their position, job history and experience with the company. Often making positive remarks on answers and stating why the questions were being asked. A short while afterword I was emailed a reference survey to email to 5 different individuals to submit. After that was completed I received a phone call with the offer at which point we discussed the process of setting up my orientation.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in healthcare and in this position?   1 Answer
    • What are your strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • Are you interested in a full time position or would you accept a part time position?   1 Answer

Allergy, Asthma, Immunology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic (Vancouver, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Contacted via email. Asked to answer a series of questions then was invited to do an Initial interview with Lead Nurse of Department and Supervisor of department which was scheduled for a one hour time block. The interview did extend to that length and left for time to ask questions an discuss the position. After initial interview, Lead Nurse brought up interviewee to meet some members of their department team (secretaries, MA's, other RN's, etc). 2nd interview with the doctors of the department was very brief, maybe 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• 6 Behavioral type questions that ask you to give an example from any aspect of your life.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic (Vancouver, WA) in December 2014.

Interview

Inital interview was a phone screening, followed by a 1:1 face to face with the Director of Primary Care. Those were followed by three seperate panel style interviews with various groups

Interview Questions

• Give examples of ways you have dealt with conflict in the past   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Internal Medicine Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic.

Interview

I was contacted By Phone By Someone Who Was Obviousely Handed This Task and Had NO Knowledge other than To Call And Schedule The Time Which Gave me 2 options. I Arrived 10 Minutes Early But The Senior Manager Arrived 20 Minutes Late! She Did Not Apologize For Being Late But Instead Made Some Very Degrading Remarks Regarding This Company And Being Over Worked. In My Opinion She Was Not Dressed Like A Professional,She Was An Older Woman Who Dressed Like She Was 30 Years Younger Than Her Age,Unorganized I Did Not Appriciate Her Low Cut Top And Very Revealing Breasts With Very Very Tight Mini Skirt And Stilettos! She Was Very Side Tracked During Our Interview With Her Pager And Laptop And Even Answered And Returned Two Texts Which Seemed Personal To Me, She Made Some Very Rude Remarks About Former Employees And A Few Comments That Should Have Been Kept Confidential! It Was Obvious This Women Had No Medical Knowledge And Was Very unorganized! At This Point I Had Made My Decision That I Did NOT Want To Work For This Company Especially Under This Womens Supervision As She Was Very Rude With A Fakey Personality.She Did Let Me Know That She Does Review Employees As Well As Applicants Facebook Page To Determine Their Personalitys. This Was By Far The Worst Interview I Have Ever Had.Made Me Wish I Had Never Applied For This Company And I Feel Very Sorry For The Employees Working Under This Women And For The Desperate MA Who Takes This PositIon, I Couldnt Wait To Get Out Of There. I Declined This job.

Interview Questions

• Can You Work 40+ Hours A Week Without Socializeing With Other Employees Or Patients Adhering Strictly To Tvc Policys?   1 Answer

I Am A Human Being Not A Programmable Robot.

RN Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Vancouver Clinic (Vancouver, WA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was Rn in department and the manager asked if I would be the lead of the department. 2 interviews. One with manager and I and the other with 2 different managers.