The Veritas Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Veritas Healthcare Solutions Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Veritas Healthcare Solutions

Medical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Veritas Healthcare Solutions in January 2016.

Interview

Was requested for a telephone interview after they had seen my resume. Lasted about 40 minutes and was invited to next stage which was to submit a sample. I have 25 years experience as a writer, but they did not request my existing samples, much of which would have indicated my capabilities. They assigned a topic About which I needed to research, write and provide references. Told me the average time spent on these is 3 hours. I submitted and never heard another word. Not even a thank you for your time. I am actually interested to see if they use my research and article for their own work. Clearly they are amassing a collection of research and articles for free. It's inconsiderate of those who are working hard to get good work. I will share my experience with all the writers associations I belong to so they are red flagged as not a good place.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary other than a request to write a 'test' research article.   1 Answer

Clinical Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Veritas Healthcare Solutions (Pensacola, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Well, a petite round was subjected with the primary HR and basic questions related to Clinical Research and Development was asked altogether with my interests. Then further i was called upon for the Final Round and i went on for a particular IQ test and a personality testing round. On the very third Day, i received a call for the job confirmation.

Interview Questions

• Why you have chosen Clinical Research only as your career field? How much successful you see yourself in the upcoming years?   1 Answer

Drug Safety Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Veritas Healthcare Solutions (New York, NY).

Interview

Very disorganized company. Had a group interview first and then a 1-1 interview. They don't pay you until you get placed somewhere so that could take a long time, if you are looking for a job immediately this is not the place to go.