The Vitamin Shoppe Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Vitamin Shoppe Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at The Vitamin Shoppe

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Greenbrae, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Greenbrae, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was initially interviewed by Store Manager, then about 5 days later was interviewed via the phone by the Distract Manager. The interviews process was straight forward and thorough. I happened to get along quite well with both of them, so it was a pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• All of these retail chains ask the exact same questions: Why are you passionate about working for us, name a difficult experience dealing with a customer and how did you handle it, name a time when a crisis was on hand and you had to deal with multiple things at once, what would you say is your best asset, what would you say is your worst vice, etc etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Vitamin Shoppe

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Baltimore, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

fill out online application, then phone interview and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• What made you want to interview with the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

not much of one, just offered the position and told pay.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe in January 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly easy. I submitted my application and about a week later they called me. I went in for an interview and then interviewed the next week with the store manager. Then a couple of days later I met with the district manager. Did a background and drug test and they called me a week later to start.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straightforward. I say just smile and know what your talking about. Be yourself an add a little enthusiasm in there also.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation depending on your experience they'll accommodate you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Orlando, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Straightforward, first interview with store manager, then with district manager

Interview Questions

• it's just a bunch of situational questions, what would you do in certain situations. Always take your time and come up with an example, make one up if you have to.   Answer Question

Got a better offer

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Rockville, MD) in May 2011.

Interview

They ask scenario questions and ask for an answer which displays a situation in your prior job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I regret excepting.

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

You will have 2 interviews. one with the manager and the other with the district manager.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time a customer was disapointed. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palmdale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Palmdale, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about a week or two later I received a call from the district manager. We then set up a face to face interview a that was a week later.

Interview Questions

• Describe the situation the action and the result of dealing with a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview then was called back for an in store interview with very basic interview questions. They have a packet that they read their questions off of and write in notes/your answers as you are answering.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? What is a supplement you know most about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (West Palm Beach, FL) in June 2018.

Interview

Standard interview questions. 3 different interviews all one on one with store manager, training manager and district manager. The final interview was a phone conversation. I was kept informed throughout the whole process by the store manager.

Interview Questions

• What is one scenario where you had go above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anderson, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Vitamin Shoppe (Anderson, SC) in June 2015.

Interview

Asked about my strengths, experience, expectations of the job, asked some basic supplement and healthy lifestyle knowledge questions. He asked how comfortable I felt being a store manager and some of my previous tasks as a manager.

Interview Questions

• How important a healthy life was to me.   1 Answer