The Warranty Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Warranty Group Interview Questions

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Warranty Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very solid interview process. The role described was challenging, yet they were open to salary requirements and scheduling preferences. I interviewed first by phone with a recruiter. Within two weeks I met with two managers to discuss the role. I had to wait for a thorough background check to be completed which was about 2 weeks, a drug screening as well and later accepted an offer. It was a somewhat lengthy process but it was good to see that a company invest time to ensure quality in each individual they bring on board.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where a client was unhappy or you had a challenge with a project. How did you overcome?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The Warranty Group (Chicago, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 1 person for about a half hour then another for another half hour, and was brought in for a final interview a few days later that lasted about an hour. All interviewers had printed off sheets with very standard questions on them with the different interviewers often asking the same questions.

Web UI Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Warranty Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process began with a phone Interview with the Project Manager of the eCommerce team. I was then called in for a Face-to-Face interview with the Director, Project Manager and a Senior Developer. We discussed my past experiences, my skill set, strengths and weaknesses and the development processes that I have practices. The next day I received an offer letter via email an accepted it.

Interview Questions

• My previous roles, responsibilities, expectations, skills, specialties, what I can offer them   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Warranty Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online through their careers site and was contacted by an HR representative. It started with a phone call from HR then an in-person interview with one of the managers of that department. The process was smooth and easy. I was brought on a tour of the floor to get an idea of where the everything was and the general atmosphere of the work place.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer and you handled it.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at The Warranty Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

One on One with Manager and U.S. Controller, causal review of resume and general questions. They are pretty desperate in General Accounting as the turn-over is very high. No Test and Additional Screenings. Overall competent Controller. The department is run by middle aged women, so if this is your cup of tea, go for it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation unless you have another offer to counter with.

District Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Warranty Group.

Interview

6 Interviews, each different. 1:1, 2:1, telephone. Very difficult process overall

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Warranty Group in July 2011.

Interview

was contacted by company's HR recruiter directly after they saw my resume on internet.
    went two rounds of interview, first round with PMO director; 2nd round with hiring VP and his team members. Offer came quickly after 2nd interview.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Warranty Group (Chicago, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

They had me first take a test on the computer to test my aptitude with data entry typing speed, comprehension and listening skills by simulating actual calls you would get. If you pass that, the HR rep leads you into the hiring manager's office and asks you common interview questions.

Warranty Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Warranty Group in April 2010.

Interview

The process started with an initial phone interview for my automotive back ground and skills. The face to face started with a typing test since this is for an internal position of processing claims for warranty repairs. Next were the questions about previous employers and then questions for auto repairs.

Interview Questions

• If a vehicle was pulling to the right when braking, what would you think was the failure and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had an offer and yes they did negotiate up, but you need to have the ASE certifications to validate your knowledge of the field.