The Washington Post Senior Front End Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior Front End Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Washington Post (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview that was somewhat technical. I felt like things went well and got good feedback. I was told by my recruiter that they then wanted to bring me in for an in person interview, and a day later received a call from their recruitment staff which told me to be ready for an in person interview in two days and my recruiter would get back to me with the details. Then nothing. I made time for the agreed upon time while waiting for the details ... big mistake on my part. Then I get an email saying the in person has been canceled.

I get not moving forward with a candidate but do not schedule an interview and then cancel completely that is wholly unprofessional. I guess considering all that I am glad I am not working there but still a painfully unprofessional experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked about what are some of the difficulties I ran into implementing Angular at an enterprise level.   Answer Question