The Woda Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Woda Group Interview Questions

Interviews at The Woda Group

2.0

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Woda Group.

Interview

It was just as an interview should be. It was professional and asked the correct questions to find out whether or not someone is qualified for the position. The company appeared to be organized and professional

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Columbus, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Very brief. The interviewers conducted a review of my resume and discussed background experience related to the position for which I was being considered. As I had worked here in a temporary position through an agency, interviewers were already aware of skills and work ethic.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions due to previous experience in the industry   Answer Question

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Very short,straight to the point. Asked questions about my resume. I explained each employer. Went over all job duties and skills I have. Toured the property,and introduced me to all staff.

Interview Questions

• Explain my previous experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/a

Property Manager Interview

Interview

Very casual, I met with my then RM at the property for a brief face to face interview. After that an offer was made and drug testing occurred.

Interview Questions

• What abilities do you have to stay on schedule and manage your tasks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Columbus, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

They will hire anyone with a pulse. They are so desperate for employees because their turnover is sooooo huge. They don't care if you have no experience - they just want a warm body sitting in the chair

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Woda Group.

Interview

Interview was easy, you could tell they were desperate. They fool you in the interview making it seem as they are a good company to work for. Not a hard interview, they need people.They have a huge turnover. Don't ask for much pay, and you will get hired. Their hiring standards are low.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Westerville, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed and got offer same day with terrible pay. I accepted the offer becos I thought it would look good on my resume and plus it's 10 mins from where I live. I was given a start date and as usual fill forms for background checks. I sent the hr lady a quick msge to check on the bkgrnd check bcos I haven't heard anything for 5 days. She replied "Unfortunately one of our tests came back unfavorable, so there will not be an offer for the position of project Engineer." I never took any tests and I have fighting with them since for this test results and so far nothing. Fortunately for me I didn't quit my current job, becos the company didn't feel right, boy I was right. I plan on suing them in the coming days.

My advice to you, STAY AWAY from this company, read the other reviews and you'll know why.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Westerville, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was non-existent to say the least. The Woda Group set up an interview with me, allowed a week and half to go by, and then emailed me 4 hours before the interview to inform me that my salary requirements (which were submitted to them over a week in advance) were too high and that they would be cancelling my interview completely. There was zero discussion of negotiating on salary or if I was even still interested in the position, and if so, what I could do to reschedule. Thankfully I check emails regularly, because they weren't even going to call to let me know.

I was leery of this company prior to even scheduling this interview because of all the negative reviews that I've read on Glassdoor, so I caution anyone looking into this company. They will claim to be hiring rapidly due to their significant growth, but my better judgment tells me that they hire regularly because of how they conduct themselves and how high their turnover rate is.

Overall, I think they did me a favor.

Senior Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Columbus, OH) in October 2017.

Interview

Met with RVP and Owner. The RVP was very personable and was very easy to interview with. The Owner seemed to have a genuine caring for what I was saying and had a great desire to hire only the best person for the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheeling, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Wheeling, WV).

Interview

Open with office manager followed by an owner review. It was a basic interview by going over the application and asking about me experiences with construction and planning in connection with my military background.