The Woda Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Woda Group

2.3

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Columbus, OH) in February 2019.

Interview

A pretty basic interview that lasted about an hour. Asked about qualifications and what you would bring to the company. They described the position you were up for the first half hour and gave an overview of the company. Once that was done they began asking questions.

It's been a couple of weeks and i'm still waiting to hear back from them. So I don't know if I got the position or not. If not, I wish they would send an email at least letting me know I didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• They asked how you would respond if one of their residents called up upset and complained about something that couldn't be changed   1 Answer

Benefits Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Columbus, OH) in June 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me a few days after applying. In-person interview a week later. Decision was made the same week. Was planning on starting the candidate the next week. Overall, I was felt uncomfortable the whole entire time in the interview. I just wanted to leave.

Interview Questions