The Woda Group Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The Woda Group

1.0

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Westerville, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed and got offer same day with terrible pay. I accepted the offer becos I thought it would look good on my resume and plus it's 10 mins from where I live. I was given a start date and as usual fill forms for background checks. I sent the hr lady a quick msge to check on the bkgrnd check bcos I haven't heard anything for 5 days. She replied "Unfortunately one of our tests came back unfavorable, so there will not be an offer for the position of project Engineer." I never took any tests and I have fighting with them since for this test results and so far nothing. Fortunately for me I didn't quit my current job, becos the company didn't feel right, boy I was right. I plan on suing them in the coming days.

My advice to you, STAY AWAY from this company, read the other reviews and you'll know why.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Woda Group

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Woda Group (Westerville, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview was non-existent to say the least. The Woda Group set up an interview with me, allowed a week and half to go by, and then emailed me 4 hours before the interview to inform me that my salary requirements (which were submitted to them over a week in advance) were too high and that they would be cancelling my interview completely. There was zero discussion of negotiating on salary or if I was even still interested in the position, and if so, what I could do to reschedule. Thankfully I check emails regularly, because they weren't even going to call to let me know.

I was leery of this company prior to even scheduling this interview because of all the negative reviews that I've read on Glassdoor, so I caution anyone looking into this company. They will claim to be hiring rapidly due to their significant growth, but my better judgment tells me that they hire regularly because of how they conduct themselves and how high their turnover rate is.

Overall, I think they did me a favor.

Interview Questions