The Woodbridge Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 20, 2017

2.5

Validation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Troy, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Called me in, just went through my resume and asked question about every aspect of it, then asked me basic technical questions and where do I see myself fit in the company

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group.

Interview

They selected me for the interview and had my resume in advance, however when I showed up they kept telling me everything I don't have, so I'm thinking why did you call me again? But clearly they did not read my resume throughly because I actually had experience in the things they were asking. Also they kept asking more questions about my current company and how they do things, so maybe they called me just to get insight on the company.

Demold Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Saint Peters, MO) in November 2014.

Interview

General questions. They asked simple questions about the job itself, the people I work with and things they could change. There is a 90 day hire or fire policy. So, they'll hire you after 90 days or fire you within a week of working.

Interview Questions

• How do you like Woodbridge?   1 Answer

Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Chattanooga, TN) in March 2012.

Interview

This was a panel interview with several members of the accounting group. Fairly standard position based questions. Friendly, but a little intimidating. I, honestly was a bit out of my element. I had not done any project accounting in the past. I really was not qualified for the position and felt the staffing company did both me and the company a disservice by sending me into the situation.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blenheim, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Blenheim, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Went through recruiter then had interview with production manager and hr manager. Waited a few weeks then had interview with plant manager and hr supervisor. Waited a few days for offer. Received offer and accepted.

Purchasing Interview

Interview

The interview was fair and thorough. I have no issue with anything they asked me. I got the job so I guess they were happy with me. The man giving the interview was very intelligent and very sharp witted. Could not fool him so don't try. Honesty is the best policy in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw your boss stealing from the company?   Answer Question

Research Student Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Woodbridge, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied through university job portal. Selected for an interview which was done by 2 people - 1 HR person and the other was a manager. Asked mostly behavioural questions about problem solving, leadership and teamwork. They also ask you what you know about the company and offer 4 or 8 month positions. Overall, a pretty straightforward interview, people were nice. I got a job offer through the college system 2 weeks later

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you solved a technical problem.   Answer Question

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Very fast. I was in and out in 15 minutes. They wanted experience, education and personality. They were looking for someone and didn't have much time. I got the job because I smiled alot and had experience. Not kidding... smile alot.

Interview Questions

• What can you do to make this a better company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Take the job and work hard. You will move up. Don't worry about the first offer.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Woodbridge Group in January 2011.

Interview

The process consisted of two interviews back-to-back, one with a person from corporate and the other with two people (HR and Engineering) from the particular facility where the position was located. Basic behavioral questions, run through of education and experience.