The World Bank Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The World Bank Consultant Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC).

Interview

Brief process, but with a good amount of questions and assessments designed to examine the fit for this particular role. Some good vetting of previous experiences and accuracy of information provided in application. Interviewer appreciated availability, motivation and use of real, not cliched reasons to work for the organization.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience working for a different multilateral institution   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Consultant Interview

Interview

depending on the department that you are interviewing. mine was pretty relax. they normally use the form of panel interview instead of one on one interview. My overall experience is very good and in a short period of time they notified me.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

The interviewers were friendly, and asked a range of behavior-related questions as well as questions on the specific subject matter related to the job. The emphasis was obviously on professional experiences and skills rather than educational background.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Good.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

This was a very long interview process. I contacted one department through an employee contact of mine and was given the first 1:1 interview. Then months later the second interview arrived and again it took a month before the last panel interview was held. After that, it took only a few days before I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

In contrast to what I had heard from other STCs, there was not much negotiation over the contract.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

The first round is a 3-hour take home written test directly related with the daily work of the job, second round is an interview with two core team members; third round is an interview with the higher manager of the team.

Interview Questions

• The written test is kind of challenging, especially for people not familiar with the topic and the writing characteristics of the Bank   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in February 2008.

Interview

Phone, skype, written assessment, 1-1 interview

Interview Questions

• How do you handle inter-personal conflict in a multi-cultural environment?   Answer Question