The World Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.5

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

on-site interview with behavior questions. nice manager, advise reading WB website, team task, recent enforcement, explain academic steps and all previous internships in a way related to the current role.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Interview

Asked me a lot of questions, confirmed with my schedule and stuff.
    I thought that they really wanted to hire me, I even gave suggestions. They never replied. Such a waste of time and emotion.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

It was a phone interview for the first round. very structured questions, easy to prepare. questions targetted on core competencies and qualification of the job descriptions. Not much out of surprise, overall positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in March 2015.

Interview

It was brief; less than 20 minutes, and it was through the phone. I was asked a few technical questions and more personal questions. They tried to corner me with some questions, and I answered with what I knew. I advise you keep calm.

Intern Interview

Interview

Hour long interview conducted over the phone with two WB representatives. Both were extremely professional and responsive. Emphasis was placed on one's ability to think and make educated arguments. Overall, very positive experience.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

I learned about the position from the career center at the University. The job offer was not posted on the website of the World Bank and I had to send an email directly to my future supervisors. Soon, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I had a quick 20 minutes interview with 2 supervisors and 2-3 weeks later I was offer the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The World Bank (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

the first round had a booklet of multiple choice questions on grammar and finding errors from given sentences and rewriting the correct answer. the second round was a written round in which we were told to write about 500 words on any one of our recent experiences. the third round which was the final round was the interview. questions like why should we choose you and what are your strengths and weaknesses were asked.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The World Bank in April 2010.

Interview

One needs to be confident in their skills and what theyhave to offer.