The World Bank Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The World Bank Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2017

2.7

Intern Interview

Interview

Hour long interview conducted over the phone with two WB representatives. Both were extremely professional and responsive. Emphasis was placed on one's ability to think and make educated arguments. Overall, very positive experience.

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

I learned about the position from the career center at the University. The job offer was not posted on the website of the World Bank and I had to send an email directly to my future supervisors. Soon, I received a phone call to schedule an interview. I had a quick 20 minutes interview with 2 supervisors and 2-3 weeks later I was offer the position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The World Bank (Chennai (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

the first round had a booklet of multiple choice questions on grammar and finding errors from given sentences and rewriting the correct answer. the second round was a written round in which we were told to write about 500 words on any one of our recent experiences. the third round which was the final round was the interview. questions like why should we choose you and what are your strengths and weaknesses were asked.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at The World Bank in April 2010.

Interview

One needs to be confident in their skills and what theyhave to offer.