The World Bank Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 379 of over 379 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The World Bank

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank (Colombo)

Interview

Very well structured, clear and very technical- typically 1-2 hours timing and panels of 5-8 people from various background. Can ask questions ranging from technical to skills to people skills and management.

Interview Questions
  • To explain how I was best suited for the role advertised
    Answer Question

The World Bank

Application

I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

Started with a conversation, submission of a writing sample, and then a technical task. It depends on the the Task Team Leader, though. Everyone does it differently. When you're already in the system getting other consultant work is pretty easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The World Bank

Application

I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

Probably the most challenging interview process that I have ever gone through. Interview lasted the entire day. First, I did a panel interview, then a group activity, followed by a timed essay.

Interview Questions
  • Part of the interview included a group activity in which interviewees were observed by the interviewers.

The World Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

Routine interview before a panel of 3 people. The difficult portion of this interview was the skills test (if you are applying for a job that requires you to speak/write in another language, be prepared to be tested on your linguistic skills).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time where you were involved in a dispute at work and how you went about it.

The World Bank

Application

I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

Interview Questions
  • what is your prev experience in data analysis, make an example? what are the skills being used in the data analysis? what are the challenges and how did you solve it?

The World Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

Panel interview and a test. Some interviewers were late, so didn't have time for the interviewee to ask questions to the panel. Selection result was sent the third week after the interview.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioral questions and questions related to the role. The questions are super broad, without clear direction and instructions.

The World Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

The interview process consists of recruiter contacting you and schedule technical interview with the project managers of the company. It was all remote (with camera and mic.). The projects managers were very polite to me.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What happens if the MTU is above 1500 Q: How would you troubleshoot a connection

The World Bank

Application

I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

Very Competitive , 3 to 4 stage Included a Technical review, screening interview and then a panel interview. Process took around a year. Still looking forward to the result to be announced. Process started in June 2020 ang going on till july 2021

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The World Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 months. I interviewed at The World Bank

Interview

3 stages interview and after preliminary selection go through a security process. In response to job application a sort list of 6 candidate selected. In phase one 4 candidates eliminated. Second interview identified the preliminary candidate for an offer. Last interview salary negotiations and discuss about the security clearance.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at The World Bank (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

I had a virtual interview with team members who asked questions in turns. Mostly behavioral question about interest in position, team and world bank. Technical questions related to the specialization and topic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 379 Interviews