The World Bank Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The World Bank Operations Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

3.2

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank in September 2016.

Interview

Offered video conference call interview after a month I submitted online application through website vacancy posting. The overall interview took about 40 minutes, and the interview was held with six panels includes project director and head economist. They were all very kind and extremely patient during the interview. Overall very good experience thought I did not get the offer

Interview Questions

• Give me an specific example how you dealt with intensively busy environment   Answer Question
  • Give me an example how you dealt with multiple stakeholders and interest groups when there were conflicting idea   Answer Question
  • Questions about specific skills that were described on the job requirement posting   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank (Boston, MA) in August 2016.

Interview

I got an email after a month I applied through world bank website. The interview was video chat with the group of five people including supervisor, chief economist of the international operation. It took about 30 minutes for the whole interview. They were extremely nice and tried to help me relax and prepare for the answers.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example that you had to deal with different interest groups   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

They were looking for a very specific skills. The whole process of sending an application and interview to contract award took 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special. Standard Qs re. position you're applying for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes. Check the market for your qualifications.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank in January 2013.

Interview

I have sent my CV and cover letter and have been called for an interview 2 or 3 months after. The interview took place at the WB country office and consisted in a video-conference with staff in DC and in other locations. They asked me a lot of questions about my past and current job experiences, including some situational judgement questions.

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at The World Bank in January 2008.

Interview

I read all about what my team do and impressed them with latest information learnt from newspapers, articles etc. EVERYTHING is online!!

Interview Questions

• What is your expected salary?   1 Answer
    • Why you are different from others   1 Answer

Negotiation

Money wasnt my motivating factor, so it was easy.