The World Bank Operations Officer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The World Bank Operations Officer Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Officer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The World Bank.

Interview

The interview was via video conference, composed of 6people. Each one asked a question. The panel try to intimidate me, I feel like the questions were designed for internal candidates which is not fair.

Interview Questions

• How do you fast track a project document to the board.   Answer Question
  • How can you review a one page documents, what will be the specific things to look for   Answer Question
  • why do you want to work for the world bank   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The World Bank

Operations Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The World Bank in November 2010.

Interview

I filed an application online, received interview offer 5 months later, interview was one day (panel and assessment), and was given a decision 9 weeks later

The assessment process was extremely challenging, and it seemed it favoured Bank insiders who knew current procedures and culture of the Bank, an outside candidate would have a very difficult time answering many of the scenarios that were presented.

The panels though were very good, the experts knew my technical area inside out and it was very stimulating conversation. Even though I didn't get the job, it was a thrill just to spend a few hours with high level persons at the Bank, discussing the most pressing development issues in our sector.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is the single most important issue that must be solved in [your technical sector] for development to occur?   Answer Question