The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

Zappos called back pretty quick. Within a few days. Phone interview was followed by an in person/Skype a couple weeks later! Zappos recruiters were friendly and informative throughout the process!

Interview Questions

• What song would you wish played, when you walked into the room?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for The Zappos Family

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in June 2017.

Interview

After submitting the initial application, I got an email about a week later to take a personality test and complete a couple of fun assessments. Throughout the process you get to see a little bit about their culture in an interactive video, which was pretty cool. After that, it took about another week before I heard back to submit a video interview, where they basically prep the questions and you record your answers in video form. If you pass that stage, you are eventually called in for a face-to-face interview which is basically to see if you're a good culture fit!

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the CLT position. The whole process took about a month.

If you get accepted you are then tested on your knowledge, technically and culturally. After that, you are going to be doing a virtual interview (about 7 questions) where you have to record yourself answering the questions. After I submitted those above, I waited for about 2 weeks and got an face-to-face interview at the headquarters.

The interview lasted about an hour. There was a lot of scenario questions and a part where you had to role play as if you were in the call center. It was a bit difficult for me but I answered them honestly. The people interviewing me were very friendly. Although I was nervous, they made me feel comfortable when I was getting interviewed. I got offered the job by the next week.

Some advice: Just be yourself :-)

Interview Questions

• If you were to plan a parade, what kind of theme would you throw for this event?   Answer Question
    • If you were to invite 2 people to lunch, past or present (even real or fiction), who would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • Are you more of a leader or a follower? Tell me why.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you felt under appreciated.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Sooooo long, but ultimately, so worth it. Went through multiple steps including video "interviews", typing tests, culture fits, in-person interview, etc. It lasted about a month from application submission, to receiving the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do in the case of a zombie apocolyps?   1 Answer

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Application

I interviewed at The Zappos Family in August 2015.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process are a bit lengthy, but well worth it. It took me about a month to complete the hiring and interview process. They really do look for culture fits and look for people who align with company values.

Interview Questions

• What are two different ways you could use a brick besides as a door stop and to build a house.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was typical. Did a virtual interview at first, if your personality shines through you then do an assessment and schedule an interview when contacted. You then tour the Zappos facility with others and do a group interview and a 1on1 interview with someone in the HR department. The whole process was very quick and the experience was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Which Zappos core value do you agree with most?
      Why did you quit your last job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

What a unique process! Most companies have you send them a resume and then maybe an interview but Zappos wants to make sure you're a good fit with them.The first thing you'll see is the unique questions on the resume/submit interest form.Questions like: "what's you favorite song"and "if you could invite 2 people from any point in time, real or imaginary to dinner, who would it be any why" find their way on the form along with your more typical questions. Then you have an assessment test, a webcam interview, and , if all goes well, an in person interview! Even the interview has some unique questions as well to engage you personally. It was really refreshing to me to see a company engage their potential new hires rather than just having them sell themselves like a car. It takes longer to go through the hiring process than with other companies, so be prepared for that. Overall, a GREAT experience!

Interview Questions

• If a parade went by your desk and you were on a call with a customer, how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied online from a link on Facebook from a friends post. Quick online application then you get an e-mail about three different online applications to finish and complete. The first one was normal questions about history and what not with questions like "If you could bring 2 people from the past or present to lunch who would it be and why?" then the last part of the online application was a video interview where you are asked 4 questions and you are recorded to tell your answer.

Interview Questions

• Some of the online video questions were.
      Tell us about yourself.
      why are you interested in Zappos?
      what did you find out about us when you googled Zappos, and what is one of our CORE VALUES?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied online(didn't becomes an insider). Took about a week until I was asked to take 3 assessments(call center simulation, knowledge assessment and personality assessment). Maybe a week and a half later I was asked to do a video interview with 4 questions. After that, maybe a few days, they asked to schedule a Skype interview with the recruiter and another manager. It took place yesterday (about 2 weeks later) and I was offered the position today...contingent upon a background check and employment verification.

Interview Questions

• We frequently have parades going on in the call center...if you had to start a parade what kind would it be and how would you get people to join?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2015.

Interview

Lots of steps! Online application, video interview, math/comprehension test. Finally an in person interview! This took about 4 weeks total. Loved my recruiting team, they made me feel comfortable and we shared a lot of laughs. Didn't feel like an interview at all. Lots of questions that require quick thinking and a zappos.com navigation "test". Got an offer on the spot and I accepted!

Interview Questions

• If you could put together a parade, what would your theme be?   Answer Question