Find jobs for Customer Loyalty Team Member

The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 420 interviews

Employee Referral11%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in Sep 2021

Interview

Pretty simple online process with a few Video interview questions and 30 multiple choice/ roleplaying. Actual interview was a little over an hour long. Pretty laid back asking lots of questions about your personality. Make sure you study the company and learn their core values and culture.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your most difficult customer experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2021

Interview

Interview was about 2 hours long. Very laid back and comfortable atmosphere. Kind of a good cop bad cop set up with two supervisors so they can both get to know you personally and make sure you would be a good fit for the company from a technical standpoint.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions, but very much catered to your experiences and previous work history. One role-play scenario.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (New York, NY)

Interview

Do not waste time unless you know somebody who works there. What ever you do do not act like you have any sense. Be a complete wierdo, also if well spoken dumb it down. If you are not a wierdo or socially awkward you will not be hired. If you are honest you will not be hired. Quilifacations mean 0 which is fine. So if they think you are not hipster or bit too well dressed, in shape or too attractive you will not get job. Also to note long process so factor that in. They give standard pr bs email apply in 6 months. People have bills get a grip.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

The Zappos Family

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family

Interview

Zappos called back pretty quick. Within a few days. Phone interview was followed by an in person/Skype a couple weeks later! Zappos recruiters were friendly and informative throughout the process!

Interview Questions
  • What song would you wish played, when you walked into the room?

The Zappos Family

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in Jun 2017

Interview

After submitting the initial application, I got an email about a week later to take a personality test and complete a couple of fun assessments. Throughout the process you get to see a little bit about their culture in an interactive video, which was pretty cool. After that, it took about another week before I heard back to submit a video interview, where they basically prep the questions and you record your answers in video form. If you pass that stage, you are eventually called in for a face-to-face interview which is basically to see if you're a good culture fit!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017

Interview

I applied online for the CLT position. The whole process took about a month. If you get accepted you are then tested on your knowledge, technically and culturally. After that, you are going to be doing a virtual interview (about 7 questions) where you have to record yourself answering the questions. After I submitted those above, I waited for about 2 weeks and got an face-to-face interview at the headquarters. The interview lasted about an hour. There was a lot of scenario questions and a part where you had to role play as if you were in the call center. It was a bit difficult for me but I answered them honestly. The people interviewing me were very friendly. Although I was nervous, they made me feel comfortable when I was getting interviewed. I got offered the job by the next week. Some advice: Just be yourself :-)

Interview Questions
  • If you were to plan a parade, what kind of theme would you throw for this event?
  • If you were to invite 2 people to lunch, past or present (even real or fiction), who would it be and why?
  • Are you more of a leader or a follower? Tell me why.
  • Tell me a time where you felt under appreciated.
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017

Interview

Sooooo long, but ultimately, so worth it. Went through multiple steps including video "interviews", typing tests, culture fits, in-person interview, etc. It lasted about a month from application submission, to receiving the job offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is the first thing you would do in the case of a zombie apocolyps?

The Zappos Family

Application

I interviewed at The Zappos Family in Aug 2015

Interview

Hiring and Interview process are a bit lengthy, but well worth it. It took me about a month to complete the hiring and interview process. They really do look for culture fits and look for people who align with company values.

Interview Questions
  • What are two different ways you could use a brick besides as a door stop and to build a house.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in Jul 2015

Interview

Hiring process was typical. Did a virtual interview at first, if your personality shines through you then do an assessment and schedule an interview when contacted. You then tour the Zappos facility with others and do a group interview and a 1on1 interview with someone in the HR department. The whole process was very quick and the experience was very positive.

Interview Questions
  • Which Zappos core value do you agree with most? Why did you quit your last job?

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in Jun 2015

Interview

What a unique process! Most companies have you send them a resume and then maybe an interview but Zappos wants to make sure you're a good fit with them.The first thing you'll see is the unique questions on the resume/submit interest form.Questions like: "what's you favorite song"and "if you could invite 2 people from any point in time, real or imaginary to dinner, who would it be any why" find their way on the form along with your more typical questions. Then you have an assessment test, a webcam interview, and , if all goes well, an in person interview! Even the interview has some unique questions as well to engage you personally. It was really refreshing to me to see a company engage their potential new hires rather than just having them sell themselves like a car. It takes longer to go through the hiring process than with other companies, so be prepared for that. Overall, a GREAT experience!

Interview Questions
  • If a parade went by your desk and you were on a call with a customer, how would you handle the situation?
7 people found this interview helpful