The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Zappos Family Customer Loyalty Team Representative Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Loyalty Team Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through a link posted to Facebook by a current employee. Initial application was somewhat lengthy and done online. It contained some off the wall questions - what would your theme song be, which superhero would you be. It gave you an idea of the feel of the company. Next was an automated online skills test and interview. After that I was called into the office for a face to face interview. Easily the most laid back, least anxiety producing interview ever. The 45 minute interview flew by and it felt just like having a chat with a friend. This is the 'culture' interview to make sure you are a good fit with the company. After that there was a quick 'technical' interview where I was asked to navigate the Zappos website and find information as well as finding info off the website. I got a call no more than a half hour after leaving the interview with the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for The Zappos Family

Customer Loyalty Team Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Henderson, NV) in July 2011.

Interview

Everyone at Zappos is friendly and outgoing. Hard not to notice that most were twenty and thirty-somethings. They are a magnet for that age group as they are known for their party atmosphere both in and out of the office. Unorthodox interview questions like "If you could decorate a conference room, what would your theme be?"

They promote heavily from within. I was looking for a starting position that I could use to advance to a position in a different department. Word of advice, don't inform them of your desire for career advancement. They want someone who has a strong desire to do the entry level job alone. They also want people who will fit with their company culture: be fun, a little weird, outgoing...no wallflowers need apply.

I wish I'd had known these helpful hints before my interview. Chalk six months up to a lengthy learning experience.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, how weird are you?   1 Answer
    • If you could decorate one of our conference rooms, what theme would you choose?   1 Answer