The Zappos Family Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Zappos Family Intern Interview Questions

3.1

30 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

behavioral interview - video interview - using taketheinterview - 7 questions - decent enough - just want to know your attitude and your representation - 1st round coding challenge - 2nd round behavioral - 3rd round final in vegas - interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for The Zappos Family

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Filled in a application online. Almost immediately received the next step which was to make a 15 page Instagram campaign and required to do a virtual interview. You can do the interview anytime but they give you about 5 days for the entire process. They are very quick to make set up the next on-site interviews in Las Vegas.

Interview Questions

• what animal would you want to be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Columbus, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

It took about a few ways. An case challenging about promotion on zappos's website and a visual interview. But you have two times to record if not satisfied by your answer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

There were two task
    1) An application was suppose to be created using their api by keeping certain features in mind.
    2) Virtual Interview
    There were some behavioral question along with two /three simple Java questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join zappos?
      What is Jvm/garbage collector!   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The process begins early with a deadline in the first week in September. Completed challenge and online interview. Selected for onsite interviews in October (flown out, hotel, food covered, etc.). The first of the two days was mostly informational; tours, group activities, meeting managers, etc. Followed by a two hour "technical challenge" similar to the online challenge. Then the night was free to party and tour the strip. The second day consisted of a two-on-one technical interview and a behavioral (strong emphasis on culture).

Interview Questions

• Apply statistical models to different situations (logit vs probit, log normal vs normal, etc.).   Answer Question
    • Mental math for ROI, % increase, and other basic business calculations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

You first just submit your resume and cover letter. Don't forget the cover letter video because they want to see your creative side with what you can do with it. Next, you receive a challenge..each department has a different challenge. You also have to complete a one-way video interview with questions that times your answers (not as bad as you think!). If they like all of that, they will invite you out to the headquarters for about 2-3 days! There will most likely be a behavioral interview and then a technical interview (some technical interviews have special on-site challenges that you have to present in front of managers).

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

A Hackerrank that has 5 questions. Pretty easy standards questions. If you have been doing CTCI an leetcode, it shouldn't be hard for you. And then a behavior virtual interview. After you clear those two rounds, you get to go to Vegas!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2016.

Interview

Shortly after applying online, I was sent an email for a virtual/video interview and directed to a HackerRank challenge. The questions were kind of standard except for the deserted island question. The process was very quick. Waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral: Standard why (company name), what two things would you bring to a deserted island, how do you handle criticism, ...   Answer Question
    • Technical: find all palindromes in a string   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the college job board and was sent a video interview and challenge. You get two tries for the video interview. The challenge depends on the position you apply for; I applied for a marketing position and created a SWOT analysis of its search engine.

Interview Questions

• What are two things you would bring to a deserted island?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

Shortly after applying online, I was sent an email for a virtual/video interview and a HackerRank challenge. The question are mostly behavior questions and the challenge is not very tough. Waiting to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Introduce yourself.
      To items you want to bring to the deserted island question.   Answer Question