The Zappos Family Interview Questions | Glassdoor

The Zappos Family Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

There were two task
    1) An application was suppose to be created using their api by keeping certain features in mind.
    2) Virtual Interview
    There were some behavioral question along with two /three simple Java questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join zappos?
      What is Jvm/garbage collector!
      Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

Had a small Technical Interview at HackerRank followed by a video Interview which had to be recorded and sent to them. I didn't get selected after the video round, response time deserves a positive comment.

Interview Questions

• What three things would you take to an island with you.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

a challenge and virtual interview. The challenge is about recommendations system. The virtual interview can be done twice. I applied in Feb, and the opening closed pretty soon. All results will be received by Mar 14th.

Merchandising Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in March 2016.

Interview

First you have to complete a challenge, depending ont he internship you apply for these differ. This one had to do with creating a social media account. Then you do a online interview, with just set up questions (not with th epeople) and your recorded answers.

Interview Questions

• If you were stuck on an island and could only take one thing what would it be?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

behavioral interview - video interview - using taketheinterview - 7 questions - decent enough - just want to know your attitude and your representation - 1st round coding challenge - 2nd round behavioral - 3rd round final in vegas - interview

Software Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

The first round is online coding with 5 questions. They're pretty simple. The second is a virtual interview with some technical and behavior questions. After passing those two rounds, there's a onsite interview.

College Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Required to create a mobile app with given specifications, as well as a virtual interview. Overall a fairly positive experience, completely online through College/University. Project was very fun to complete.

Interview Questions

• if you were stuck on an Island, what two items would you bring?   Answer Question
    • Difference in application of Interfaces and Abstract Classes   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

You first just submit your resume and cover letter. Don't forget the cover letter video because they want to see your creative side with what you can do with it. Next, you receive a challenge..each department has a different challenge. You also have to complete a one-way video interview with questions that times your answers (not as bad as you think!). If they like all of that, they will invite you out to the headquarters for about 2-3 days! There will most likely be a behavioral interview and then a technical interview (some technical interviews have special on-site challenges that you have to present in front of managers).

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family in February 2017.

Interview

Got a call within a day of applying.Applied during the last week of January.Had a challenge round at hacker rank with 5 questions and virtual interview with 7 behavioral questions within a day after the online round.

Interview Questions

• Challenge round was mostly picked from leetcode and hackerrank. Can be cleared easily   Answer Question

Merchandising Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at The Zappos Family.

Interview

After applying they will send you a link to a Virtual interview and a challenge based on which job you are applying for. You must complete the challenge, for merchandising was a 15 post instagram, and then the virtual interview. They will reply within the month.