The Zappos Family Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 26, 2017

139 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Buying Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2017.

Interview

I submitted a video cover letter and application, got a virtual recorded interview, then flown out to Las Vegas for the final round. It was a very fun trip and I felt it went well, though I did not get an offer. Everyone was super nice at Zappos and they seemed to have a culture that stands up to their great reputation.

Brand Management and Partnership Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

For the video interview, you were given 9 questions that were given with a text prompt, and you had thirty seconds to read the question and prepare and two minutes to answer each question. The video interview was definitely unique in the sense that no one was on the other side to talk to you.

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

What an amazing interview process! There were email correspondences, phone interviews, then the next step was to come to the Zappos office and spend the day. It included a tour of the Zappos campus, some one on one interviews, and lunch! They make the interview process very comfortable, so be yourself!! They want to get to know you to make sure you're a culture fit. :) It's unlike anywhere else, and just having the opportunity to experience it was incredible. So thankful. I didn't get an offer ;( but I loved the process.

Interview Questions

• If you could have an office parade, what would the theme be?   Answer Question

Customer Loyalty Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in August 2017.

Interview

I filled out the Online Application followed by online assessment followed by a virtual interview...a few days later, i was invited for an in person interview conducted by HR and customer loyalty lead

Interview Questions

• Name 2 people you would most want to have lunch with   1 Answer

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2017.

Interview

I believe it was very informative and exciting. I learned a lot about the company in general. The tour was very educational as well. The people I met with were pleasant and really enjoyed working for Zappo's.

Interview Questions

• If you could plan our next department outing what would it be.   1 Answer

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for the CLT position. The whole process took about a month.

If you get accepted you are then tested on your knowledge, technically and culturally. After that, you are going to be doing a virtual interview (about 7 questions) where you have to record yourself answering the questions. After I submitted those above, I waited for about 2 weeks and got an face-to-face interview at the headquarters.

The interview lasted about an hour. There was a lot of scenario questions and a part where you had to role play as if you were in the call center. It was a bit difficult for me but I answered them honestly. The people interviewing me were very friendly. Although I was nervous, they made me feel comfortable when I was getting interviewed. I got offered the job by the next week.

Some advice: Just be yourself :-)

Interview Questions

• If you were to plan a parade, what kind of theme would you throw for this event?   Answer Question
    • If you were to invite 2 people to lunch, past or present (even real or fiction), who would it be and why?   Answer Question
    • Are you more of a leader or a follower? Tell me why.   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time where you felt under appreciated.   Answer Question

Customer Loyalty Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Sooooo long, but ultimately, so worth it. Went through multiple steps including video "interviews", typing tests, culture fits, in-person interview, etc. It lasted about a month from application submission, to receiving the job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the first thing you would do in the case of a zombie apocolyps?   1 Answer

College Android Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Required to create a mobile app with given specifications, as well as a virtual interview. Overall a fairly positive experience, completely online through College/University. Project was very fun to complete.

Interview Questions

• if you were stuck on an Island, what two items would you bring?   Answer Question
    • Difference in application of Interfaces and Abstract Classes   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

I took an online coding challenge which consisted of only one question, then a virtual interview for behavioral questions. After that, I was flown to Vegas! Overall, they were very quick to respond and seemed to make a good impression on me - they were friendly and seemed extremely enthusiastic about their work.

Interview Questions

• If you were on a deserted island, what two things would you bring?   1 Answer

Financial Planning and Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at The Zappos Family (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward. I found the opportunity on my college website and applied through the website. I had to complete a virtual challenge and interview as well. They got back to me within a month to say that I was selected as a finalist and flew me to the office in Vegas to attend final rounds interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the degree between the angles when the clock hits 6:30?   1 Answer