The&Partnership Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at The&Partnership

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at The&Partnership

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at The&Partnership (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

3 interviews, usual questions re Creative and Strategy. Interviewed by a mixture of disciplines including Planning and Creative Department. Everyone very relaxed. Not an unpleasant experience overall. Nothing else to report on this, wasn't out of the ordinary for an AD interview.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at The&Partnership (London, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was split into two parts - a very pleasant one on one interview that included industry, experience and personality questions and an assessment day. I was successful in the interview and was offered a place on the assessment day

Considering the role was an account executive, the assessment day did not reflect this. It was based around creative work and ideas that then had to be presented back.

Assessment days are also an inherently bad way of recruiting. The idea of the day was to work as a team to create a campaign, but at the end of the day, the team are competing against each other. This produces very competitive and aggressive candidates that inevitably drown out other more quiet but equally credible candidates

Its a shame that CHI recruit this way because they are a really great agency with really nice people working for them - this is not reflected!

Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The&Partnership (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied with an online video to show who I was as an individual. I was sent an email welcoming me to an interview. In the email they said that the staff was very welcome and would make us feel comfortable. When I arrived there were 5 or 6 other candidates. We were all asked to sit and there were two people in different rooms interviewing us individually. Although I did try to show interest and excitment, the staff seemed quite retissent in knowing us or asking questions. It really did seem that as soon as I had set foot in the building I was already under scrutinity and felt a lack of warmth in the atmosphere. Perhpas it was because the CEO wasn't there which from the videos she made seemed really friendly.

Interview Questions

• Which advert did you least like from our company?
      Why do you want to join advertising?
      Can you tell us a little bit about CHI and Partners?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at The&Partnership (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Pleasant experience on both interviews overall. Asked the standard interview questions and then asked if I had any. Explained the overall process well and the company structure or so I thought.