Castlight Interview Question: The case study was to write a... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Customer Success Manager Interview San Francisco, CA

The case study was to write an email to a difficult

customer explaining their product would not implement on time.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Good Evening Mary,

I hope this email finds you well. I am reaching out to provide a status update on your product. First, I would like to thank you for your continued partnership with our company. We truly value you as a customer and appreciate you working with us throughout the past few months as we work to provide you the best services we can. Your collaboration, patience, and added value to our book of business is unmatched. Next, in an effort to be as transparent as possible I unfortunately have to advise that due to unforeseen system complications, your product will not be able to launch on time. I know this news is less than ideal and I completely understand any frustrations and concerns you may have. I would first like to apologize on behalf of the entire corporation and next want to reassure you that we have a plan of action in place (please see attached) to rectify this issue in no less than 30 days. We are working diligently around the clock, prioritizing your product suite, and pulling in our top "people" to assist in this urgent matter. We understand the immediate need and please rest assured that you are our top priority.
Again, I do apologize for having to deliver this news to you however, I will be as transparent as possible throughout this entire process and will keep an open line of communication with you at all times; please reach out whenever you feel the need with any questions. We have already started the process of hitting the ground running with our plan of action and after reviewing the attached, please feel free to follow up with any additional comments or edits. I'd also like to setup time for regular follow-ups and check ins so that I am keeping you abreast of our progress. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. We truly value your collaborative efforts and added value to our business relationships and we will do all we can to get your product launched as soon as possible.

Regards,
Bob

Bob on Nov 2, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.