MOGL Interview Question: The interview was already goi... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Account Manager Interview San Diego, CA

The interview was already going sour. No formal greetings

. Right into the process of talking about my resume. No problem with that. They questioned everything I said. It felt like an interrogation more than an interview. I contemplated getting up and leaving multiple times but figured I would man up and stick it out. I was asked what I wanted in a company. I mentioned room for growth. They questioned what I meant by "room for growth" within a company. Reasonable question. I mentioned promotions, recognition for work. I was then questioned with what I meant by "promotions." I did not know how to answer an answer that didn't need to be discussed further. They then asked what I knew about the company. I told them everything I knew. They were upset I didn't know more. Told me not to ask about what they do if all of it was available on the internet. They eventually told me I was wasting their time so I walked out. They never discussed what the position entailed or what the company does that I might have missed. Before I walked out, I was scolded and told they pay 90% of benefits, pay $15 an hour, and have a kitchen full of alcohol and food. That is all I ever learned.
Tags:
young, unprofessional, interrogation
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

One or more comments have been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.