Costco Wholesale Interview Question: The most difficult question w... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Baker Interview Commerce, MI

The most difficult question was: "Why are you more suited

for this position than all of the other applicants?"
Answer

Interview Answer

4 Answers

I found this answer to be difficult because of not knowing or ever seeing any of the other applicants. I answered with a somewhat generic answer of "Because I will out work them and have a "no failure" state of mind. Also, that I am a great team player and am not afraid to ask others for help, or to help them respectively."

Interview Candidate on Dec 11, 2012

To the candidate: Great cover for a terrible, terrible question--honestly, are they really just looking for your ability to bullshit? As you stated, you cannot answer that question if you do not know who the other applicants are. I probably would have stated that I was anal retentive enough to thoroughly consider the inability of answering such a question and honest enough to state that fact. Of course, I probably never would have gotten the job. Again, kudos.

matthew on Jan 21, 2013

I'm the best costumer haunter eyes

Anonymous on Jun 25, 2015

Because I can out work any employee you put me against. Also I'm all about being a team player, even being a leader means you're a team player. if I have questions, I'm asking. If you need help, I'm lending a hand with questions. Sometime I tend to help more than get my original task done.

Anonymous on Oct 8, 2015

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.