Amazon Interview Question: The next question:What is you... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Warehouse Associate Interview Richmond, VA

The next question:What is your safe place attitude?

Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Due to some sort of interference I was asked this again near the end of the interview.
This is where things began to began to shift.Not only could I not understand what she was saying,her words began to slur.At first,all I heard was"What is your place attitude?"
My response:I tend to keep a calm an up-beat but usually a calm composure at work
The recruiters Response:"No.Here's an example.When I leave at night,I lock all the doors."
I was attempting to contemplate what she said.I began to think it had something to do with some sort of closing procedures,but her ambiguous response was too clouded for me to take a crack at it.
I responded with asking her twice what the exact word was and I was still unable to contemplate what was being said.There was a brief pause,then she stated"Why don't we just skip that one,''the recruiter said.
My heart dropped to the lowest depths of my stomach towards the response of her underlined sass.
I wanted to hang up after I felt a proximal(which means: in the center, in Anatomy) beating vibe pulse with in my chest.

Interview Candidate on Jul 2, 2012

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.