Accenture Interview Question: The recruiter was great and a... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Human Resources & Talent Acquisition Performance Manager Interview San Francisco, CA

The recruiter was great and asked the basic pre-screen

questions regarding my experience. The situational interviewer located in Chicago asked "have you ever and what if" questions. She provided feedback that indicated that out of the box experiences were highly valued. I Googled the situational questions and had them in front of me during the interview and this helped a great deal. However, the 3rd interviewer (Sr. Manager of HR), was very challenging. I could not understand the questions that he presented due to a very heavy accent and stuttering impediment. This interview placed me at a disadvantage because I could not understand the questions at all and it was conducted via phone. I took notes while he was speaking and I was able to pick up every few words. This was extremely difficult and I asked that the questions be repeated. I am a seasoned professional and this was something that I was not prepared to deal with. I received a call 2 days later from the recruiter that they would move forward with other candidates. I was perfectly OK with that due to the extensive travel and non-competitive pay.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

Have you ever lead a project to transform an HR department?

Interview Candidate on Apr 1, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.