HealthCare Partners of Nevada Interview Question: The standard "Why are you int... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Human Resources Interview

The standard "Why are you interested in this job

". Interviewer really didn't have much in the way of specific questions. I came prepared & asked more questions than she did. I did get the intrusive & possibly illegal interview question "What do you do in your spare time." I didn't want them to know I have a disability that prevents me from doing a lot of things. I wanted to say "Gee, I haven't had a job that had less than 12 hours a day in over 5 years and often worked more than that and every weekend until I was injured... what's spare time?" Overall, it was a very disappointing experience. From the moment I walked in the door until the time I left it felt like the objective was prevent me from being interested in the job. I was too old & had the wrong skin color to fit in. It's one of the few times I've actaully felt discriminated against. It's been some time & I have yet to even receive the "Thanks but no thanks" letter. BTW, the interviewer did share some information with me about computers & systems. It seems the company is technologically backwards & that always seems to make more harder.
Answer

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.