ThedaCare Interview Questions in Appleton, WI | Glassdoor

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Childcare Teacher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was typical with a 1/2 hour classroom observation added. What is very disappointing is that after 2 weeks, I have not heard a word for follow-up. The director indicated that she would be contacting me the next week, but has yet to do so after 14 days. I sent a brief email after a week asking if there was anything more I could contribute or clarify about my experience or background, and was never even given the courtesy of a reply. I think this is very unprofessional and rude and that I at least deserved some kind of communication about my status as a candidate when it was promised. It helped me to realize that I would never want to work at an organization where their word is no good and where follow-up is not considered a priority. I was amply qualified for the position and thought the interview went well, but I can accept that I was not their choice. What I can't accept is not getting a phone call, letter, or email telling me of their decision. I do not trust organizations or management that don't use correct business etiquette or apparently have enough consideration for others to offer closure to the interview process. Very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• How to relate to parents who are having a difficult time at drop off.   Answer Question

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

I interviewed 2 weeks ago- they told me 2-3 weeks, but it's nice because they have a website that I can check the status is my progress. It sti states that I am being reviewed by the hiring manager. So that is good

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI) in February 2016.

Interview

-1 Phone Interview 15-25 minutes - It was more of a behavioral interview, they asked a lot of "give me a time"
    -1 In-person Interview with Management + Supervisor. very professional setting and asked for a lot of scenarios and always asking for you to share a past experience. Which I didn't have a problem with.
    -Job Shadowing

Interview Questions

• A lot of "Give me a time when... you disagree with a coworker / (vice versa)"   Answer Question

Hospital Informationist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

The first stage in the screening telephone interview. It was about 20-30 minutes. The interviewer was comfortable to talk to. I hope I am still in the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for ThedaCare? What are your salary requirements. Do you have any questions?   Answer Question

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

My interviewer was very responsive. I could tell that she was engaged and not just checking things off a list. They want to hire people that have the right personality, not just credentials. I knew I had probably gotten the job when I left the office, which was meaningful to me because I hate that long waiting game and the uncertainty that comes with it. She asked about my previous work, what drew me to that work, and what I was interested in doing now with my career.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a list of 4 different needs that a patient might have and asked me to prioritize them.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI).

Interview

I filled out an online application. Was then contacted by human resources to schedule a job shadow followed by an interview. (job shadow tues, interview was on thurs) Interview was a panel of three. Lasted 1/2 hour. I was called 1/2 hour after the interview ended and was offered a job!

Interview Questions

• Lots of situational questions. Be prepared with lots of scenarios in your head & how you would handle them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Im an inexperienced (LPN)...graduated in May 2012 and worked for 6 mths in homecare. Was eager and grateful to be hired in a hospital so I did not attempt any negotiating.

Manager of Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ThedaCare (Appleton, WI) in March 2012.

Interview

The process was very slow beginning to end taking months. Consisted of multiple phone and one-on-one interviews, Then the big one was four back-to-back peer sessions in one morning. Groups asked repetitive, traditional behavioral questioning

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to work with and overcome objections   1 Answer