TheraCare of New York Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

2.5

PT Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at TheraCare of New York (New York, NY).

Interview

i did not participate in much of an interview process. the recruiter somehow found my phone number, called me incessantly to come in for an interview. i had no interest. they called me over and over and increased the salary each time they called. the intereview was in manhattan at their headquarters. very easy interview

ABA Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The interviewers were professional, warm and passionate about the work they do with children and their families. I couldn't have had a better interview experience with TheraCare. Interviewees should convey their passion to work with this population.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at TheraCare of New York (New York, NY).

Interview

Great, fast pace, and clear. I think the comments online are misleading with it taking a bit. To be honest a lot of the on boarding really falls on the clinical/admin side as it requires "You" to produce documents which hold up the process.

Interview Questions

• If you where on stranded Island, what 3 items would you bring with you?   1 Answer

ABA Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at TheraCare of New York (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

TheraCare found my resume online and contacted me. The interview was basically an overview of the position and the work itself. They informed me of training sessions I would participate in before starting which was good to know and let me know about their policies. They asked me some questions and I asked some questions. The interview was with an human resources representative.

Interview Questions

• At what level would you be able to work here? Part-time? Full-time?   1 Answer

Early Intervention Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at TheraCare of New York (Norwalk, CT) in April 2014.

Interview

first I was interviewed on the phone, then one week later in person. They asked me if I was bilingual. The lady who was interviewing me in person was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• they asked me about my experience working with children with developmental delays   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at TheraCare of New York (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

It was comfortable and smooth. My interviewer is no longer with the company. We had a very easy conversation about my past experiences and the skills that I could bring to the company. The supervisor joined us for the last portion of the interview and we discussed my questions and her experience with the company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working in low SES areas?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at TheraCare of New York in October 2009.

Interview

I was called in twice then did not hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• What is your major job achievement?   1 Answer