Thermo Fisher Scientific Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thermo Fisher Scientific Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Thermo Fisher Scientific

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Was told the job was no longer available, then why was the appointment not cancelled? Do not appreciate the wasting of my time. Also did not appreciate the personal nature of the questioning. Current Management is a lawsuit waiting to happen

Interview Questions

• Asked if I was happy in myersonal relationships   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thermo Fisher Scientific

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Carlsbad, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview with HR is followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. On-site interview is arranged and consists of interviews with four current employees, including the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you have faced in the workplace, and describe how you overcame that challenge and what the results were.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (San Diego, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. One on One as well as panel. I was there a total of 3.5 hrs. Be early the campus is huge and you'll need time to park and walk.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how you handle communication between departments   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Houston, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Total of four interviews face to face all at Houston headquarters. Final was a phone interview with vp of sales in Chicago. Pretty standard process, no tricks or games. Have a good brag bood with all of your history

Negotiation

Got the to come up $1000 on salary

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roskilde (Denmark)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Roskilde (Denmark)) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a telephone call about the interview. The interview was the first of several steps. I did not make it further than the first interview. The interview process was nice and easy, no hardship there.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Loughborough, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

First interview: With the Regional Sales Manager. Very informal setting in the bar lounge of a hotel so it was a bit distracting with people walking around and children playing. Length about 1 hour.
    Second interview: At the company headquarters in Loughborough with HR manager, UK Sales Director, and Regional Sales Manager. Role playing scenarios - selling, 15min Powerpoint presentation about what you will do in the first 3, 6, 12 months into the job. Length about 2.5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company?
      How will you manage and work within a team?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in July 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by HR as initial screening. It went well, and on to next stage which was the hiring manager as well as his manager. It went almost 2 hours in length. I was told would hear back within week and a half to two weeks. 2 weeks passed and I sent an email to HR - no response after a week. Then I sent a follow up email to hiring manager - no response. Now its been over 2 months and never heard a peep out of anyone. Another week passed and noticed a local recruiter is trying to recruit new candidates.
    I have been working and interviewing for 20 years and never have been treated so rudely! All it takes is a quick email saying they found a more qualified candidate. No big deal! Why leave candidates hanging? Totally turned off by this companies hiring practices. Think twice about them. As their hiring/interview practices are so poor I would seriously wonder what the corporate culture and management style is like.

Interview Questions

• the second interview consisted of a 90 minute resume review with asking for former manager names and what they would say about my strengths and weaknesses. Not fun as would much prefer behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific in October 2009.

Interview

Regional manager and his boss interviewed in a hotel bar. They were very difficult.

Interview Questions

• It is very disturbing that you are looking to get your Master's Degree while expecting to work for a sales based position.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Warsaw (Poland)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very professional but unexpectedly quite casual.
    Two/Three stage process, at first by phone after that meeting with possible manager and team members. Sometimes with assistance of higher level manager. Simultaneously strong verification of previous experience were done by other depatment.

Interview Questions

• Who is the person who own or build his/hers own business, and why?   1 Answer