Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions in Kalamazoo, MI | Glassdoor

Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions in Kalamazoo, MI

2.3

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Kalamazoo, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

The interviews themselves were fairly standard and covered just about everything a prospective employee might need to know. In my case, the hiring process took about 2 months - which led directly to my short term employment with Thermo. One of the other job leads I was cultivating during that waiting period called me back with a better offer.

Interview Questions

• I felt that the traits that got me hired were a good attitude about problem solving and my familiarity with potentially dangerous chemicals.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Kalamazoo, MI) in June 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, very professional and nice. Was contacted by the same recruiter one week later and interviews were set up for the following week. Interviewed with five people within the company, some were more engaging than others. Job ended up being given to an internal candidate.

Interview Questions

Distribution Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Kalamazoo, MI) in October 2009.

Interview

Long because they will end up canceling the position or putting it on hold if revenue drops at all

Negotiation

Fine, they met all of my needs