Thermo Fisher Scientific PCBA Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

PCBA Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newington, NH

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Newington, NH) in April 2010.

Interview

I applied online to the position and received an email from HR letting me know I had been selected for a phone interview. I interviewed over the phone with the senior engineer on the team and a week later interviewed with the hiring manager. Everything went very smoothly. Two weeks later I was flown in for a day-long interview with various employees of the company. I received an offer two weeks later. I cannot emphasize enough how smooth the process went relative to the other positions I interviewed for. The HR rep was extremeley responsive to every question I had, and did her best to let me know what was going on internal to Thermo Fisher.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe your experience with microcontroller design and development?   Answer Question
  • Can you describe some of the projects and software/firmware experience you have?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not need to negotiate. Their offer was generous and within my salary expectations.