Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

Thermo Fisher Scientific Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

2.0

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was a short, 30 min phone interview that was behavioral based. They asked fairly standard questions that were on this site. It was on the phone, not Skype, but still was easy communication in terms of connecting with the interviewer. My interviewer was directly my manager so it worked out well. I also applied to one position and they set me up with interview to two others.

Interview Questions

Clinical Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thermo Fisher Scientific (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2010.

Interview

HR phone screen - standard
    Meet with hiring manager and during or after regional director
    Be able to show examples of b2b sales, identify your own accounts, using budget with ROI, and closing skills. Ability to work with 3 party such as quest diagnostics, oxygen company etc
    Bring in a solid brag book and show that you have phone and email contacts directly to the medical community and can demonstrate selling to PM, OM, billing coding problem solving also problem solving with lab partners or a similar example.

Interview Questions

• How do you convince someone to try something they commonly outsource to a specialist?   1 Answer

Negotiation

My phase was under Phadia so my experience in this was prior to the acquisition
    Know that past Phadia sales reps made 70-75 coming in the door with a starting bonus of 40-60K uncapped. End of year bonus was 5K to start and after 5 consecutive years of achieving goal it went up to 60K.
    I have heard from past colleagues that thermo has removed this going forward.