Interview Question

Executive Team Leader InterviewMaple Grove, MN

Target

These questions were not unexpectes as all of them are here on this site. I used this site to study and prepare. Why do you want to work for Target? What interests you about this position? What is your greatest strength/weakness? Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? Always say store manager (they don't want to train you only to lose you to another company) How far are you willing to travel? 45-60 minutes from my apt Tell me about a time you came up with a creative solution to a problem. Tell me about a time you made a mistake and how did you deal with it. Tell me about a time you had to make a difficult decision. Tell me about a time you made sure someone received praise/credit. Tell me about a time you made a difficult decision with little information. Tell me about a time you spoke for a team when addressing an issue to your boss. Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult person's performance. Tell me about a time you developed a coworker. Walk me through a time you worked on a group project at work or school and a member was not contributing and what did you do. Interview process is very slow and long so please be patient. Mine took about 6 weeks but it's probably because I skipped the phone interview. 3 months from application to training. I think it's worth the wait.

AnswerAdd Tags

Interview Answers

2 Answers

Prepare your power stories and be confident in your answers.

Anonymous on

I had interview today (Nov 2012) and they've asked me first 8 questions that you had, and some questions more. I hope I did well, and I am very excited about this opportunity to work there!

Karolina on

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.