Kelly Interview Question: They asked about the city I l... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Technical Support Advisor (Apple @ Home) Interview Tallahassee, FL

They asked about the city I live in. And they also asked my

technical capabilities with Apple software and if I was willing to learn. They also asked about my home environment and if it was suitable for their work.
Answer

Interview Answer

11 Answers

I have my Skype interview on Monday. What is it like?

Anonymous on May 20, 2016

It is honestly super easy. Just be careful I had an amazing interview and still got declined the job

Anonymous on May 20, 2016

Sorry for all the questions, what kind of questions do they ask? I've never had a video interview so I'm freaking out.

Anonymous on May 21, 2016

No need to apologize. It was my first video interview also. But I do not want to ruin the experience for you, be sure to have your resume handy and be prepared to answer questions about user interfaces and how to copy and paste. Very simple stuff you should be fine no need to worry

Anonymous on May 21, 2016

Thanks k

Anonymous on May 23, 2016

Thanks! Interview went great! They called me a hour after to offer me to move on with the process

Anonymous on May 23, 2016

When you filled out your Application on Kelly Connect's website did any of you get to the end of the assessment for your time zone and have it say something about a high volume of applications being submitted and that they would be in touch or to keep checking back for the available appointment times?

I filled out more apps under a different email to test and those apps just got to the logi serv (sp?) website and automatically said "Assessment Passed" o.0

I am just worried because the first time I attempted the typing test it just immediately proceeded to next section after 20 seconds.

Ashley on May 30, 2016

I had the interview and they said they would contact within 24 hours to go within the hiring process. Does that mean I would get it or because I didn't get it on the spot, I Was turned down! Thanks!!!

Sheena on Jun 22, 2016

I'm not sure what that means, but they will contact you to let you know

Sheena on Jun 22, 2016

Okay, so they definitely will let me know than? Did you get an answer automatically?

You will find out either way. It took them 3 days to tell me no thank you

Anonymous on Jun 22, 2016

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.