Think Together Substitute Program Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 15, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Bernardino, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Think Together (San Bernardino, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and set up a phone interview the next day. The interviewer asked me a few brief questions, and I set up a testing date immediately after. The test was simple, asking elementary math and reading questions. I was then scheduled for an interview and was hired immediately after. During the in-person interview, I was asked to role-play a lesson plan (which they prepare you for after your testing). The interviewers acted like children and I had to intervene as a teacher would. Overall, the interviewers were very kind and down to earth. They gave me advice for when I am actually in a classroom.

Interview Questions

• What do you do when priorities change, and give an example of when this has happened to you.   Answer Question
  • What would you do if you have a child in the classroom who is acting out and is encouraging other students to act out as well?   Answer Question
  • Give an example of when you started and finished a project on your own (in work or school.)   Answer Question
  • What do you do when you are part of a team and you don't get along with another member of the team? Give an example of how you have handled this in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Think Together

Substitute Program Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Think Together.

Interview

Applied online. Called in to take written test. Must pass and then you will be interviewed. Interviewed with two individuals who were very nice and told me they would be in contact with me in the next week. Was called back a few days later and offered a position.

Substitute Program Leader Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Think Together in January 2012.

Interview

Not difficult to get job if prepared with appropriate presentation to a directed audience and pass the test.

Interview Questions

• How would you gain attention of children when they get out of hand?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Substitute Program Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Think Together in September 2011.

Interview

You are emailed if you are selected to proceed in the interview process. The email will contain a lesson plan in which you can review and present, or create your own. I created my own, and presented it to a panel of two guys. It went smooth, had no negative feedback. Give personality, show that you are kid friendly/approachable. In fact, present your lesson plan as if you were in front of a group of students.