Thinksoft Global Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thinksoft Global Services Interview Questions

2.2

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thinksoft Global Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

I went through walk in process,I was asked to appear for written test first which involved questions on logical reasoning. I was called for technical interview after which there was a HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Questionals about testing,cards life cycle,difference between acquirer and issuer   Answer Question

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thinksoft Global Services (Chennai (India)).

Interview

Very comfortable environment. Made ease the candidate while answering the questions. Even extended help for the candidate to come out with their skills. As this was my second interview for a job, was little bit tensed. But after attending the Skills test i felt comfortable because of the environment.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thinksoft Global Services.

Interview

hiring process is very easy and there is no difficulty in answering questions in the written exam. All questions were easy and all that is needed is good communication skills.

Interview Questions

• nothing as difficult as i had to attend a Fresher interview.   Answer Question

Testing Engineer Interview

Interview

2 rounds. First round is testing questions and second one is senior manager. Easy questions but with additional situation question like what will u do in this scenario?

Second round also normal testing questions like diff between system and integration testing

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Thinksoft Global Services.

Interview

First round was a written aptitude round, which included grammatical questions mostly...
    Second round was Group Discussion. I was really tensed in this round as am pretty much new to it... Third round was technical which included lotta testing related questions...
    I was asked to write test cases for a pen....

It included 1 lakh deposit with 2.5 yrs bond

Junior Test Engineer Interview

Interview

easy to get through

Junior Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thinksoft Global Services (Chennai (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 rounds. aptitude, GD, tech hr

Interview Questions

• will u be able to relocate   1 Answer

Software Tester Interview

Interview

First round : Apti
    Second round : GD
    Third round : Tech & HR

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thinksoft Global Services (Chennai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Apply on advertisement by mailing resume to mentioned ID. Only Interview for senior positions. Test, GD and interview for junior positions

Interview Questions

• Questions sepcific to you domain will be asked . So not really difficult if you know your domain. Would help to know about Vision Plus for mid level and higher positions   Answer Question

Negotiation

At my time there was no need to negotiate. The offer was good.