Thomas Cook Cabin Crew Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomas Cook Cabin Crew Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomas Cook

2.4

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview day was a different layout to most interviews in this category and felt different, but in a positive way. In the group discussion you had to discuss what experiences you had. The group exercise was also set up differently, where you sat in a circle and discussed openly rather then having pre-presentation time to prepare. The Interview also felt different as the questions differed slightly to that of other companies in the sector, and therefore felt more relaxed and that they were interested, rather then catching you out.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Thomas Cook

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Bristol, England (UK)) in December 2018.

Interview

Firstly group discussions and also individual and then the introduction of the company, talking of salary, type of contract and play a role with different scenarios then face to face interview, speak with HR.

Interview Questions

• When did you get excellent customer service?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Video interview
    Company presentation
    Introducing ourselves
    Group play
     10 minute test on intelligences Easy questions
     Individual role-play involved in selling an item on board and dealing with a difficult passenger.
    Got separated into two groups and was told successful or unsuccessful.
     Lastly one on one interview in the same room with candidate.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of when you have given superior customer service ?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I heard back about an assessment day very quickly and on the day I took part in 2 role plays. One was a customer service scenario and the other was a sales scenario. Next we were split into groups and we took part in a group discussion. After this we went into a room and had a little talk on the company and questions were answered. They then sent home about a 1/4 of the group and kept the rest for interviews. We then waited for our interviews which were with 2 other crew members and they made you feel very relaxed. After this we were called to have a HR chat with another crew member. The whole day was very relaxed and friendly.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Epsom, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Epsom, England (UK)).

Interview

Assessment day was really good the crew made you feel at ease and relaxed lovely day and nice to meet new people. Two separate assessments first was calming a passenger who didn’t receive their pre booked seats second was helping sell duty free. After you break and then have a group assessment, if successful you will then do the 1:2 interview which was really relaxed. Really great company can’t wait to travel the world with them!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time when you experienced a major change and how did you cope   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in February 2018.

Interview

Role play with 6 other candidates and 2 others on your own. Trying to calm an angry passenger and selling duty free goods. Then a 2 -1 final interview. Very relaxed and the recruiters made you feel very welcome.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Really polite and professional, greeted us all as we came in to the assessment day - explained how to day would go. Met HR and some staff from chosen base, 2 role play tasks, 2 group tasks, 1-2-1 interview, q&a with staff and presentation on company and staff bonus’ etc.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online . The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook.

Interview
    1 round GD
    1 Round Aptitude test
    3 Rounds of Interview

in the first round they fix you up for GD clear that and you are off to Aptitude which is fairly simple for well prepared candidates
    3 rounds of Interview can be panel as well

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started at 8am finished around 12.30 pm. Really fun experience, lots of information about the role and company. Very friendly cabin mangers. Role play assessment, and group assessment also. Overall experience was very fun, and exciting. No reason to feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Thomas Cook?
      Would you be willing to work Christmas Day, Bank Holidays and New Year?
      Lots of others questions also.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a request to do a video interview. It was a bit strange, but not so bad. Got invited to an assessment day. Everybody was really nice and they are highly organized. The whole process was very relaxing. We did a role play exercise and a group exercise, and after that some people were sent home and some were invited to stay for the interview. There was also an excellent presentation about the company and the job and it answered all my questions. Really had a great time!

Interview Questions

• When did you provide excellent customer service?
      Why do you want to work for Thomas Cook?   Answer Question