Thomas Cook (India) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.7

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Mumbai (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Had three rounds of interviews. First with HR, Second face-to-face with manager, third telephonic with department head. The first two rounds were completed quickly within an hour. For the third round they made me wait for 10 days. After that they made me wait for a month for giving the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why am i leaving my current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The HR is least interested in talking to you. They dont revert to your mails also. I was promised that i will get an official offer letter once i accept the offer communication but that is also not given to me. They have not even given me proper instruction for the date of joining.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

the interview was like friendly it was nothing. I just sent my resume and got shortlisted. and it was like very easy to crack interview for that position. As they require many people for that position. the interview was like friendly it was nothing. I just sent my resume and got shortlisted. and it was like very easy to crack interview for that position. As they require many people for that position.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Mumbai (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Consisted of three rounds as it was Campus Selection. First round was Aptitude. Second was Technical Interview. Last round was HR. Aptitude was hard. 2 sections java and logical questions. Logical part was hard. Java part was average. Technical was easy. Basic Java questions were asked. Hr was easy.

Interview Questions

• Asked about family background and do u want to pursue further education in HR round.   1 Answer

Business Travel Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

pre process of joining also very transparent.It was very nice and interesting session with GM. HR is very co- operative and approachable.
    pre process of joining also very transparent.

SEM Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Mumbai (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process is normal. There is an HR round and a technical round. Questions mostly related to the position for which you have applied. If you clear the technical round there is a final round which is taken by the senior most person of that department. After that you are given offer letter if you are selected. Then there is verification process which takes quite long. You have to upload your educational, experience letter on the link shared by the HR.

Also you have to submit your reference for reference check. Once this is done. You are given the data of joining. Also they verify your address by sending a person at your home.

Interview Questions

• What is the latest update in SEM industry?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Pune (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very short, it took only half day. I have directly one on one interview with the general manager. He asked me basic questions. Questions were generally pertaining to the candidates CV and a few GK questions may be asked as well.

Interview Questions

• Questions were like tell me about yourself, why do you want to do the internship in the finance department, tell me about the organisation.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Mumbai (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Smooth.
    Feasible enough.
    Quick. They wont make wait. Good follow done by the Team HR. Response was fairly judged. There are basically two rounds for an intern position but for more higher positions there are more then 3 rounds, including the HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basic about the desired dept is asked.   1 Answer

Tour Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied through Thomas Cook centre of learning . I was selected within one round. they have very intensive training post selection. but felt cheated as I paid around 90k for centre of learning which is useless, most people join here with some references, very hard to get in with no references.

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the manager whom I will be reporting to. Overall he was pretty down to earth. The questions asked were run-of-the-mill questions. The interviewer was pretty relaxed. Overall a neat experience.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (India) (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

basic interview for knowledge about destinations and products offered, and how do you attend a customer. And how best can you sell a product to the customer. They also check how well do you communicate about the product offered to the customer..