Thomas Cook Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomas Cook Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomas Cook

2.7

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gatwick, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Gatwick, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online . The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook.

Interview
    1 round GD
    1 Round Aptitude test
    3 Rounds of Interview

in the first round they fix you up for GD clear that and you are off to Aptitude which is fairly simple for well prepared candidates
    3 rounds of Interview can be panel as well

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Manchester, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Started at 8am finished around 12.30 pm. Really fun experience, lots of information about the role and company. Very friendly cabin mangers. Role play assessment, and group assessment also. Overall experience was very fun, and exciting. No reason to feel nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for Thomas Cook?
      Would you be willing to work Christmas Day, Bank Holidays and New Year?
      Lots of others questions also.   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Cook in February 2017.

Interview

I was very nervous after being rejected twice before by another airline I was starting to lose hope and was using this as my last shot before thinking I just wasn't cut for the job!

The days started by checking all the admin side, then having a short talk before being called for role play scenarios, and then a group task. My role plays were definitely things that will not likely happen on board so really they are just looking at how to act with customers and act when things aren't going right. Just be yourself it seems a bit silly at first but everyone's been in that boat and they've probably seen people 100x worse than yourself, and remember you aren't expected to know Thomas Cook protocol so don't worry about saying something you think isn't right.

We were then taken to watch a video about a day in the life of cabin crew and had a chat about the job. I liked the fact they weren't secretive they said what the salary was, how many holidays you will have etc where as other airlines keep tight lipped about that. We were then split into two groups with one going home and the other kept for the interview.

The interview was quite nerve wracking but make sure you have lots of examples of when you've worked as a team and when you've gone out of your way.

I found the whole experience very friendly and the recruiters were very chatty and put me at ease. I was lucky enough to be offered a job and I cannot wait to start my training in a couple of months!

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, got a request to do a video interview. It was a bit strange, but not so bad. Got invited to an assessment day. Everybody was really nice and they are highly organized. The whole process was very relaxing. We did a role play exercise and a group exercise, and after that some people were sent home and some were invited to stay for the interview. There was also an excellent presentation about the company and the job and it answered all my questions. Really had a great time!

Interview Questions

• When did you provide excellent customer service?
      Why do you want to work for Thomas Cook?   Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

first play role with different scenarios , role play group and also individual and then introduction of the company ,talking of salary ,type of contract and face to face interview, speak with HR.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online- took a while to get back to me but that’s standard in any airline.. didn’t do video interview as I was ex Monarch Crew. Simple day comprised of 2 customer scenarios and a group discussion then a discussion about the company.. I was not selected for the competency interview as “I didn’t match their criteria” which I found odd with being ex crew.. as far as I’m concerned it seems like you have to shout over others to get any point across otherwise you won’t get heard.. having said that in my lifetime of being Crew I have never once shouted at passenger or been argumentative.. obviously what TC are striving for... not a fair trial to be honest..

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

I got a phone call one day from the store after applying online and they requested me to come in for an interview. Ultimately ended up being in an alternative store with the store manager. Asked me about my previous travel experiences, what it is that I enjoyed about travel and my favourite countries etc. Pretty standard interview for travel.

Interview Questions

• Given a set of requirements via qualifying and asking questions and had to select a destination based on those requirements   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Lucknow (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

A Telephonic Interview after that a face to face for other formalities .

Interview Questions

• How much you are beneficiary for us ?   1 Answer

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falkirk, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Falkirk, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was hired via a third party agency. They agreed to hire me without really asking anything as they needed numbers to be up urgently. I think this has since changed and they are a bit more thorough.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the first week of September. Got a call 3 weeks later, that the position is filled up already, but they have other opportunity in an other store. I agreed to consider my application to the other store, however it was in a totally different location. 3 days later I received an invitation for a telephone interview. I done it successfully. The following week I had a personal job interview, which last for 1.5 hour and included Maths and English tests, role play and competency based questions. They were happy with my answers and my tests were correct. This was 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any feedback. First they told me, they will give me the feedback on the next day. Than I received an e-mail that they will get back to me next week. Waste of time! They didn't even respect the candidates to provide a feedback...!