Thomas Cook Interview Questions in Peterborough, England | Glassdoor

Thomas Cook Interview Questions in Peterborough, England

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Future Leaders Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Peterborough, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied on the 2nd of November with a regular online application. A few days later they asked me to realise online tests (verbal and numerical), where I was successful and then did a video interview (sonru).
    The process was extremely slow after the video interview, with great delays in the deadlines.
    It took the company two months to send me a rejection email after completing the video interview.

Interview Questions

• Regular questions were asked during the video interview.   Answer Question

Programmer Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peterborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Peterborough, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Thomas Cook are striving to make their process high-tech, low-touch - this includes recruiting. After an initial telephone screening I was asked to take an online test and attend a video interview where I answered some standard questions about my field that would be reviewed later by a person. After this point the business strategy changed and the hiring was put on hold. Communication from the recruiter was effective throughout, though high-tech, low-touch results in a not very personal experience in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• None really, except that the first interview was an online video interview answering some fairly standard questions, which are then reviewed by a person.   Answer Question