Thomas Cook Travel Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Thomas Cook Travel Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Thomas Cook

2.5

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Lucknow (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

A Telephonic Interview after that a face to face for other formalities .

Interview Questions

• How much you are beneficiary for us ?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Thomas Cook

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falkirk, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (Falkirk, Scotland (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I was hired via a third party agency. They agreed to hire me without really asking anything as they needed numbers to be up urgently. I think this has since changed and they are a bit more thorough.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the first week of September. Got a call 3 weeks later, that the position is filled up already, but they have other opportunity in an other store. I agreed to consider my application to the other store, however it was in a totally different location. 3 days later I received an invitation for a telephone interview. I done it successfully. The following week I had a personal job interview, which last for 1.5 hour and included Maths and English tests, role play and competency based questions. They were happy with my answers and my tests were correct. This was 2 weeks ago and I didn't get any feedback. First they told me, they will give me the feedback on the next day. Than I received an e-mail that they will get back to me next week. Waste of time! They didn't even respect the candidates to provide a feedback...!

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Cook.

Interview

I originally applied for a different position but was asked if I would consider interviewing for this. You start with a application then have a online test judging your English and reading skills. I had a video interview for the position I applied for (social media), I believe with the travel consultant position you don’t do this. I then had a telephone conversation and attended an assessment day. Nice open plan contact centre, friendly staff and lots of love attributes. Looks like a good place to work, managers sit at open desks, no negative hierarchy. I declined as I felt it wasn’t the right job for me personally but defiantly would be for someone passionate about travel.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you’ve delt with a difficult situation?   Answer Question