Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

2.8

Software Application Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Phila, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

Very casual, they sat me down with 3 other developers on a phone call and asked about my experience. They were very nice and simply wanted to know more about myself. It felt more like a conversation.

Staff Pharmacist Interview

Interview

Two lengthy interviews, the first with management and the second with staff. Submitted five references. No response from HR which I found to be very unprofessional. An automatic rejection email doesn't take long to send. Would not recommend this employer to anyone.

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application in August I went for the interview in September,I met with the hiring manager and supervisor the interview went well,they explained that it was an very busy and position.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

Fill out the form..meet and greet.."We need to put a face to the resume"fast talking interviewer who had his script down pat. "We'll call you by 4:30 if we think you can go on to the second interview" Led out to back door.

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

Already worked there part time. So I interviewed with people I already worked for. Plus I interviewed with HR. It was not difficult. It did not take me long to find out that I got hired. The process was not hard.

MA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2019.

Interview

disorganized no signs were posted, A person could get lost finding the interview. I was placed at the wrong table for the interview. Appointments were not followed. It seemed like a long wait before you meet with someone. No one showed me the way out, all doors were closed.

Interview Questions

• what type of job I was applying for   1 Answer

Surgical Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Phila, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

I met briefly with a young woman from HR who discussed the hospitals values and their benefit package. There was a large group of RNs who were beginning their orientation that day- at least 30 of them. A young woman sat in the chair next to me before I was called and was sitting there after we finished. I suppose she was being interviewed next. I was then escorted to the department I was interviewing for. She was very friendly and we chatted during our walk.

Interview Questions

• She asked how I dealt with people from other cultures or who shared different values/views than I did.   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

CAUTION ADVISED

I had to travel a few hours via train and cab to get to the location of the interview. Once there, I was soon after greeted by my potential director/manager and brought into his office with another person from the team. After the interview was complete, I was walked to the elevator and was told someone would be in touch.

While the interview was an overall pleasant experience in all aspects, I was later appalled to learn that after spending roughly $250 in total for cab and train fair....for a mere CHANCE at getting the position, they would not reimburse me for even a fraction of those expenses. I wasn't even asking for them to pay my food costs while in the area, which wasn't exactly cheap, either. Turns out that TJU doesn't reimburse anyone that isn't an employee. You would think that you would do so for people you may want to become an employee, but no...they're oblivious to the costs people have to endure to even come to an interview if they live a decent trip away or more. That amount is a lot of money to someone in my position and thanks to this crude policy TJU seems to have, I'll never see it back. If they treat candidates like this, wonder how they are with their employees. Dodged a bullet by not working there. Here's a big middle finger to TJU.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions; easily answered in my opinion   Answer Question

Staff Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager who then showed me around the facility and introduced me to everyone. I was invited back the next day to shadow the nurse. I received the benefit package from HR the same day. Everyone was very friendly. Unfortunately, they were interested in hiring a nurse with experience in that specific field and I am a new graduate nurse.

Environmental Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

meet with director. Manager. And training manager. They take you to a office ask you few questions. Just try be as calm and relax as possible. And just be honest and straight up with everything. At the end of the process they said they'll send a email